Vitamin drip therapy is a signature blend of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and electrolytes administered intravenously directly into the bloodstream. This proprietary blend of fluids quickly and effectively replenishes your hydration levels, while restoring your vitamin and nutrient levels, visibly improving the skin’s radiance, and leaving you feeling revitalized.
At FCP Dermatology all treatments are supervised and overseen by our Double Board-Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Kristy Bailey.
Protect, repair, and supercharge with the immune IV drip.
Key ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc.
Refine, Illuminate and refresh with the radiance IV drip.
Key ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Amino Acids.
Energize, regenerate and strengthen with the energy IV drip.
Key ingredients: Magnesium, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin E.
IV Vitamin drip therapy is a method of delivering a blend of fluids directly into the bloodstream. The term “IV” stands for intravenous, which means the fluid is administered via the veins allowing it to move quickly through your bloodstream. IV therapy is the fastest possible way to get essential nutrients into your body, replenishing its vitamin supply efficiently. Our IV treatments are safely administered once a month. Patients who wish to do more than 1 treatment a month must have blood work examined by Dr. Bailey to ensure the treatment is safely administered.
IV therapy provides you with all the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients you need in the most effective way. This wellness treatment is the ultimate luxury that your body is begging for.
It has been found that only a small percentage (20-40%) of the essential nutrients are absorbed when they are taken orally. This can be attributed to a variety of factors, including unhealthy diets, inadequate amounts of essential nutrients, widespread gastrointestinal problems, and chronic illnesses. With IV nutrient therapy, 100% of the nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream, where they can immediately be used by your body.
The IV fluids will be administered directly into the vein through a catheter by our team of medical experts, and overseen by Dr. Bailey. The treatment is comfortable and pain free. The duration of the treatment is typically 30-45 minutes. Our experienced staff will make you feel comfortable throughout your treatment. Patients will receive their treatment in a calm and relaxing setting. Our IV treatments can be administered during other treatments such as Botox®, fillers, lasers, peels and more to elevate your results, leaving you functioning at your maximum potential.
Before the procedure – We will begin by taking your blood pressure to ensure the treatment is safely administered. Patients are advised to eat a proper meal before their treatment to avoid feeling lightheaded.
During the procedure – The IV is inserted into the vein through a small plastic catheter designed for comfort. Once inserted, the IV drip will slowly begin. The speed of the drip can be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s tolerance.
After the procedure – Immediately after receiving IV fluids, your body will begin to replenish hydration and electrolytes. In most cases, patients feel energized and refreshed after the treatment and continue to benefit for a few days to weeks afterward.
IV therapy can be combined with other aesthetic treatments for maximum results. In fact, we recommend IV therapy as an add-on during other treatments such as injectables, facials, peels, and laser treatments. Patients can enjoy the benefits of feeling good from within while improving their outward appearance with other cosmetic treatments.
How often should I receive IV therapy?
Our IV treatments are safely administered once a month. Patients who wish to do more than 1 treatment a month must have blood work examined by Dr. Bailey to ensure the treatment is safely administered.
- Vitamin A: Prevents the reproduction of viral cells, allowing the body to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
- Vitamin C: Promotes healthy aging as it contributes to the defense system, acting as an antioxidant and an enzyme for essential growth factors and cellular repair.
- Zinc: Helps regulate iron levels which in turn provides the body with an energy boost, increasing red blood cell production and improving the body’s ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
- Also includes vitamin B1, vitamin B2, Niacinamide, pro-vitamin B5, vitamin B6, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin E, N-Acetylcysteine, amino acid blend, sulfate, and selenium
- Vitamin A: Stimulates the production of new skin cells once it has been converted to retinol by the liver. It also contributes to keeping desirable levels of hydration in the skin.
- Vitamin E: Assists with cellular restoration from damage caused by the sun, promoting smoother skin and improved texture. It also prevents oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals in the air.
- Amino Acids: Repairs damaged skin and hair by connecting peptides and proteins. They also strengthen the surface of the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less deep, and ensuring the skin is hydrated.
- Also includes vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacinamide, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc, selenium, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Arginine, L-Proline, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Serine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Tyrosine.
***these amino acids are precursors to Glutathione – a powerful antioxidant and skin brightener.
- Magnesium: Creates energy by activating the ATP within cells which allows increased physical performance. It also contributes to anti-inflammatory properties in muscles and joints to help decrease pain levels.
- Vitamin B12: Increases energy by helping with the conversion of food to glucose. It also prevents certain types of anemia by keeping nerves and red blood cells healthy which allows increased red blood cell production.
- Vitamin E: Slows down processes that damage cells, which can prevent and delay certain cancers and disease states.
- Also includes vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacinamide, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, folic acid, ascorbic acid, vitamin A, vitamin D, levocarnitine, dextrose.
It is a non-invasive, quick, and painless procedure. Patients will enjoy their treatment in a calm and relaxed setting.
No, IV therapy requires no downtime. In fact, patients will feel immediately energized and hydrated, allowing you to function at your maximum potential. Patients can enjoy the benefits of IV therapy and immediately return to their normal activities.
- Patients with kidney disease or heart disease may not be able to process high vitamin concentrations at once.
- Patients with diabetes may not be able to use the energy IV as it contains low levels of glucose.
- Patients with high blood pressure should not get IV therapy.
At FCP Dermatology, all treatments are supervised and overseen by our Double Board-Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Kristy Bailey. IV therapy is performed by our team of skilled and highly trained medical professionals.
IV therapy is considered an elective cosmetic treatment and is not covered under OHIP or most insurance providers.
© 2022 All rights reserved
MADE BY CLIXOLOGY INC